Police Seeking Suspicious Man Who Photographed Little Girl at Mississauga Park
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying a suspicious person seen at a Mississauga park.
Last Sunday, an unknown man was observed at a splash pad in Jack Darling Park on Lakeshore Road West. At around 12:45 p.m. he approached a two-year-old girl and tried talking with her while also snapping photographs of her.
When approached by the child's parent, the man allegedly became very nervous and demanded that they not contact the police.
The suspect is described as an Asian male, 5'10" feet tall and between 45 and 60 years old. He was seen wearing a light blue collared golf shirt, black baseball cap, glasses, and carrying a khaki-coloured backpack.
If you have any information or you were in the area around the time of the incident, call police at 905-453-2121 (ext. 1133).
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Woman Allegedly Robbed at Hospital in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect of assault in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection With Theft and Fraud Investigation in Mississauga
- Shooter Still on the Loose and Police Request Public’s Help in Identifying
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area