Police Seeking Suspected Scratch Lottery Ticket Thief in Mississauga and Beyond
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a suspect linked to several scratch lottery ticket thefts in the GTA.
Police say the suspect is responsible for multiple thefts in both Peel Region and across the GTA between November 2017 and January 2018.
According to Peel Regional Police, the suspect typically attends a gas station or convenience store and asks to see the scratch ticket tray to choose a ticket.
“The suspect will then grab several tickets and flee the scene,” say police. “In one instance, the suspect fled the scene in a silver minivan.”
The suspect is described as male, white, around 30 years old, 5’10", with a slim build and a shaved head. He is also described as clean shaven.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators in the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233 (Officer in Charge- P.C Schefter #3692). Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting Peel Crime Stoppers online, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- Police Hunting for Lottery Ticket Thief in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Break and Enter Suspect Targeting Peel Homes
- Hunt on for Suspect Impersonating Peel Police Officer in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- Police Seek Public Assistance Identifying Robbery Suspect