Police Seeking Suspected Lotto Ticket Thieves in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating two men wanted in connection with a stolen property investigation.
Peel police say that on Nov. 12, 2017 at approximately 12:00 p.m., two men entered a convenience store in the Lakeshore Road East and Haig Boulevard area in Mississauga and proceeded to cash in lottery tickets that were previously reported stolen during an armed robbery.
Police say the first suspect is described as a 20 to 25-year-old male with a medium complexion and dark brown hair in a ponytail. He was wearing a black winter coat with fur around the hood, grey jogging pants and black shoes.
The second suspect is also described as a 20 to 25-year-old male with a medium complexion. He was wearing a Chicago Blackhawks toque, a navy winter coat with fur around the hood, black jogging pants, white socks and Adidas flip flops.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410.
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- Police Searching for Attempted Armed Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Mississauga Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police Seek Public Assistance Identifying Robbery Suspect
- Police seeking two armed suspects after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- Male in police custody after shooting, nine-hour crisis negotiation in Oakville
- Paramedics on scene after vehicle crashes into brick wall in Mississauga
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators