Police Seeking Suspect in Mississauga Sex Assault
After a woman was allegedly sexually assaulted, police are on the hunt for a suspect.
Police are seeking assistance in identifying a suspect involved in a sexual assault investigation.
According to Peel Regional Police, on Monday, July 2, 2018 at approximately 2:50 a.m. a female victim was offered a drive home with the suspect, in the area of Lakeshore Rd East and Hurontario St in Mississauga.
Police say that instead of driving the victim home, the suspect drove to a parking lot where he sexually assaulted the victim.
The suspect is described as male, medium skin tone, 30-40 years old, approximately 5'7''-5'10'', with short dark black hair and was wearing a baby blue t-shirt.
He is believed to be operating a white Dodge minivan.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
Photos courtesy of Peel police handout
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect connected to sexual assault in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect after woman sexually assaulted in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Peel shows decline in cases as Ontario deals with highest number of infections since pandemic began
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga