Police seeking public's assistance in solving arson investigation in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is seeking the public’s assistance in regards to an on-going arson investigation.
On September 8, at approximately 9:15 p.m., first responders received reports of a fire at a historic building located on Victory Crescent.
The investigation has revealed the fire was set intentionally, and as a result, PRP is urging anyone with relevant information to contact the Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, extension 1233.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477, or visiting their website.
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
- Police Seeking Assistance in Attempted Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in Mississauga assault investigation
- Police investigating suspected arson at heritage building in Mississauga
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect connected to assault with a weapon in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry