Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
Peel Region’s 10th homicide victim has been identified, and Investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau are seeking the public's assistance with the investigation.
Peel Regional Police responded to a the call at around 2:40 a.m. on Thursday, June 29, 2017, at an adult entertainment establishment located at 1820 Dundas Street East, Mississauga.
Officers arrived on scene and located a male suffering from obvious signs of trauma. He was transported to a local hospital but later succumbed to his injuries.
The victim has been identified as 27-year-old Raimzhan Tokhtabayev of Mississauga.
Investigators are seeking the public's assistance and are asking residents and businesses to review any surveillance video to assist in identifying possible witnesses or culprits involved with this incident.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation are asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga