Police seeking public's assistance in locating suspect in relation to shooting in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) continue to investigate a shooting in Mississauga.
On August 3, PRP were called to the area of Huntington Ridge Drive in relation to reports of gunshots.
Upon arrival, police discovered a 25-year-old man who was suffering from a gunshot wound. He was rushed to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition, where he remains.
Further investigation revealed a vehicle was seen fleeing the area.
Police are urging anyone with dashcam footage of the area of Mavis Road and Eglinton Avenue West between the hours of 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. on August 3 to contact them.
Further, anyone with information relevant to the investigation is urged to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, extension 3205.
Additionally, information may be provided to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Mississauga shooting becomes Region's seventh homicide of the year
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating vehicle connected to homicide in Mississauga
- Police seeking assistance from public in locating suspect connected to hit-and-run and shooting in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in solving arson investigation in Mississauga
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect connected to assault with a weapon in Mississauga
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant