Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect of assault in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a man in connection to an assault in Mississauga.
On Sunday, March 22, a man who was grocery shopping in the area of Argentina Road and Winston Churchill Boulevard when he was approached by a group of three men. When the victim asked the group of men to keep their distance, an altercation ensued. However, the victim was not injured.
The suspect is described as a man in his early twenties with a dark complexion, approximately 6’ tall and roughly 190 to 200 lbs, with black hair and facial hair. He was seen wearing a dark jacket with a hood.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact the 11 Divison Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect connected to assault with a weapon in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect in connection to armed robbery and shooting in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to hit-and-run in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in Mississauga assault investigation
- Police Trying to Identify Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga