Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect in connection to armed robbery and shooting in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a suspect in connection to an armed robbery that ended in a shooting in Mississauga.
During the afternoon of June 15, a man was leaving his place of employment in the area of Hurontario Street and Dundas Street West when he was approached by a blue Toyota Corolla while walking through the parking lot.
A suspect exited the vehicle and demanded the man hand over his valuables while brandishing a gun at the victim.
The victim handed over his valuables, after which the suspect shot him in the leg, then absconded in the Corolla.
As a result of a thorough investigation, PRP was identified one of the suspects—18-year-old Madar Hassan from Mississauga.
Hassan turned himself in and arrested and charged with Robbery and numerous firearms-related offences.
However, PRP is still trying to identify the second suspect. He’s described as Black, with a thin build, between the ages of 18 and 25.
On the night of the robbery, he was wearing a black hoodie, and a surgical mask.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, extension 1233.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477, or by visiting their website.
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect connected to assault with a weapon in Mississauga
- Police Seek Public Assistance Identifying Robbery Suspect
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect connected to sexual assault in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect of assault in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to hit-and-run in Mississauga
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Average home price officially hits $1 million in Mississauga