Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect connected to assault with a weapon in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is seeking the public's assistance in identifying a suspect related to an assault in Mississauga.
During the evening of August 16, the victim was walking in the area of Monica Drive and Lockington Crescent, when a passenger of a passing car began shooting paintballs at them from the vehicle.
As a result of the assault, the victim suffered a serious, life-altering injury.
Anyone who may have witnessed this incident or anyone who may have dashcam video from the area between 10:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. is urged to contact the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121 extension 1233.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Police still searching for suspect in connection to drive-by assault in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect connected to sexual assault in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect of assault in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect in connection to armed robbery and shooting in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in Mississauga assault investigation
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl