Police seeking public's assistance in identifying elderly woman found wandering alone in Brampton
Police are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a woman found wandering alone in Brampton.
On Monday (May 10) evening, police found the woman, who is believed to be in her 70’s, wandering up to houses in the area of Veterans Drive and Yardmaster Drive.
The woman is in good health, but police believe she may be confused.
She speaks Cantonese, and a Cantonese-speaking officer is currently with her.
Anyone who recognizes the woman is urged to contact PRP at 905-453-2121, extension 2233.
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying woman located in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying man in life-threatening condition
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect connected to sexual assault in Mississauga
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect connected to assault with a weapon in Mississauga
- Peel Police Looking to Identify Woman
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Geese causing major traffic jam at intersection in Brampton by Costco
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot