Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
Peel Police are seeking the public's help in locating a woman who was last seen in Mississauga.
Aliaiyda Temiz (22) was last seen yesterday, Jan. 30, at 4:15 p.m. in the area of Airport Road and Jetliner Road.
Temiz is described as a white female, who is 5'6", 125 pounds, with a slim build, and long black straight hair.
She was last seen wearing a turquoise waist length jacket, grey jeans, yellow Timberland boots and carrying a red backpack.
Police and family are concerned for the well-being of Temiz.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Temiz is asked to call investigators at the Airport Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photos are courtesy of Peel Police.
UPDATE: Temiz has been located in good health, police say.
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Woman from Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man With Autism Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out