Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
Peel Police are seeking the public's help in locating a woman who was last seen in Mississauga.
Aliaiyda Temiz (22) was last seen yesterday, Jan. 30, at 4:15 p.m. in the area of Airport Road and Jetliner Road.
Temiz is described as a white female, who is 5'6", 125 pounds, with a slim build, and long black straight hair.
She was last seen wearing a turquoise waist length jacket, grey jeans, yellow Timberland boots and carrying a red backpack.
Police and family are concerned for the well-being of Temiz.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Temiz is asked to call investigators at the Airport Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photos are courtesy of Peel Police.
UPDATE: Temiz has been located in good health, police say.
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Woman from Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man With Autism Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic