Police Seeking Help in Attempted Murder Investigation in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are seeking witnesses in an attempt murder investigation in Mississauga.
According to police on November 23, at approximately 2:30 pm, the victim was outside of an apartment building in the area of Battleford Road and Glen Erin Drive. At this time the victim was shot.
Police attended the area and located a located a 22 year-old female from Mississauga with gunshot wounds. The victim was transported to a trauma centre suffering from life-threatening injuries.
A male party was arrested but further investigation showed him not to be responsible and he was released unconditionally.
The suspect is described as male, black, light complexion, 5'11 - 6', thin build and wearing a green jacket.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, who may have seen the incident or have video footage, dash cam footage of the incident to contact investigators. They would also like to speak to anyone who was in the area of Lake Aquitaine Park on November 23 and witnessed something suspicious.
Anyone with information about this incident asked to contact the investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Police Seeking Assistance in Attempted Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting Incident
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Teen Shot in Mississauga
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga