Police Seeking ATM Robbery Victim in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating the victim of an attempted robbery.
Peel police said they were contacted by a witness in relation to a reported robbery attempt. According to police, the alleged robbery occurred on June 15 at approximately 4:00 a.m. at Rockwood Mall in Mississauga.
Police say investigators have reviewed video surveillance and are concerned that an incident did take place and that the victim may have sustained an injury.
According to police, the victim is described as an Asian male. He was last seen wearing glasses, a white jacket and a pink polo shirt. Police are concerned for the victim's well-being and would like speak to him regarding the details of the incident.
The suspects are described as three males with their faces covered. They were seen fleeing in a small, dark-coloured four-door SUV.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Police Investigating After Attempted ATM Robbery in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Police Searching for Attempted Armed Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim in Suspected Murder-Suicide Incident
- More Toronto hospitals declare COVID-19 outbreaks
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 22
- Employee at Starbucks location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- First responders attending to diesel spill in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win