Police Seeking ATM Robbery Victim in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating the victim of an attempted robbery.
Peel police said they were contacted by a witness in relation to a reported robbery attempt. According to police, the alleged robbery occurred on June 15 at approximately 4:00 a.m. at Rockwood Mall in Mississauga.
Police say investigators have reviewed video surveillance and are concerned that an incident did take place and that the victim may have sustained an injury.
According to police, the victim is described as an Asian male. He was last seen wearing glasses, a white jacket and a pink polo shirt. Police are concerned for the victim's well-being and would like speak to him regarding the details of the incident.
The suspects are described as three males with their faces covered. They were seen fleeing in a small, dark-coloured four-door SUV.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton