Police Seeking Assistance in Attempted Murder Investigation in Mississauga
Peel Regional police are seeking witnesses to an attempt murder investigation in Mississauga.
According to police on November 7, at approxiamtely 8:00 pm, emergency services responded to a residence on Bayberry Drive in regards to an injured person.
Upon arrival, a 44 year-old woman was located suffering from life-threatening injuries and was transported to a trauma centre where she remains.
On November 8, investigators from the Criminal Investigations Bureau and Forensic Identification Services conducted a search warrant at the residence and collected evidence of the crime, including a weapon that is believed to have caused the injury to the woman.
Anyone with information about this incident asked to contact the investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
- Police are Seeking Witnesses in a Mississauga Shooting
- Police Seeking Man Wanted for Criminal Harassment in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Housing Complex Destroyed by Fire in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Gunshots Fired in Mississauga