Police Seeking Assistance in Attempted Murder Investigation in Mississauga
Peel Regional police are seeking witnesses to an attempt murder investigation in Mississauga.
According to police on November 7, at approxiamtely 8:00 pm, emergency services responded to a residence on Bayberry Drive in regards to an injured person.
Upon arrival, a 44 year-old woman was located suffering from life-threatening injuries and was transported to a trauma centre where she remains.
On November 8, investigators from the Criminal Investigations Bureau and Forensic Identification Services conducted a search warrant at the residence and collected evidence of the crime, including a weapon that is believed to have caused the injury to the woman.
Anyone with information about this incident asked to contact the investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Police Seeking Help in Attempted Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
- Police Seeking Man Wanted for Attempted Murder in Mississauga
- Police are Seeking Witnesses in a Mississauga Shooting
- Arrest made and firearm seized in attempted murder investigation
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police