Police seeking assistance from the public in relation to a sexual assault that occurred in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are still investigating a sexual assault that occurred in early March in Mississauga.
On March 1, a victim, who had attended a night club in the area of Dixie Road and Aimco Boulevard the night before, was sexually assaulted by three suspects at approximately 3:50 a.m.
Investigators with PRP believe the three suspects also attended the same club as the victim that night.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121 Ext 3460.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or via their website.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Police make pair of arrests in relation to sexual assault in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police searching for suspects in sexual assault incident in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga