Police Seek Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting Incident
Peel Regional Police have put out an appeal for witnesses this afternoon in Mississauga.
After an 18-year-old woman was shot in the driver’s seat of a car, police are looking for the suspects who shot her.
On Friday September 1, 2017, at approximately 12:54 a.m., she was sitting in the driver's seat of a vehicle in a parking lot located at 6445 Airport Road, Mississauga.
Two unknown males approached the victim and one male shot the victim. She was then rushed to a Toronto area trauma centre with serious injuries. The culprits fled the area in a dark coloured vehicle.
The first suspect is described as male, black, 20-29 years of age, with a thin build, wearing a black Nike hoodie and blue jeans.
The second suspect is described as male, black, 20-29 years of age, heavy build, wearing a black zip-up hoodie, white t-shirt and blue jeans.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to the incident or who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or who may have information regarding the incident.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga