Police Seek Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting Incident
Peel Regional Police have put out an appeal for witnesses this afternoon in Mississauga.
After an 18-year-old woman was shot in the driver’s seat of a car, police are looking for the suspects who shot her.
On Friday September 1, 2017, at approximately 12:54 a.m., she was sitting in the driver's seat of a vehicle in a parking lot located at 6445 Airport Road, Mississauga.
Two unknown males approached the victim and one male shot the victim. She was then rushed to a Toronto area trauma centre with serious injuries. The culprits fled the area in a dark coloured vehicle.
The first suspect is described as male, black, 20-29 years of age, with a thin build, wearing a black Nike hoodie and blue jeans.
The second suspect is described as male, black, 20-29 years of age, heavy build, wearing a black zip-up hoodie, white t-shirt and blue jeans.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to the incident or who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or who may have information regarding the incident.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found