Police Seek Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting
Police have put out an appeal for witnesses from the public in Mississauga after a shooting on Monday night.
Investigators are looking for witnesses to the incident, video surveillance, dashboard video, or anyone who may have information regarding the incident.
Police reported that on Monday, August 28, 2017 around 7:05 p.m., a 20-year-old male from Mississauga attended a gas station near Bloor Street and Fieldgate Drive. He then requested that an employee call an ambulance.
The victim was transported to hospital suffering from non-life threatening gunshot wounds to his leg and hand.
After some investigation, police say the man was shot in a parking lot behind a residential apartment building near Fieldgate Drive and Bloor Street.
Foour of five male suspects were seen leaving the area in a grey SUV.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Seek Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting Incident
- Police Appeal for Witnesses of Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Teen Shot in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours