Police Seek Suspects of Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Officers are searching for the suspects of a robbery that put six schools under hold and secure this afternoon.
Police reported shortly after 3:00 p.m. that they were in the area of Winston Churchill Boulevard and Thomas Street for a bank robbery.
Three suspects are involved and one gun was seen, police say.
The following schools are under hold and secure as a result of this incident:
- ACE Mississauga Daycare
- McKinnon Public School
- St. Bernard of Clairvaux Elementary School
- Stephen Lewis Secondary School
- Applewood Public School
- Ruth Thompson Middle School
The investigation is ongoing.
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends