Police Seek Suspects of Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Officers are searching for the suspects of a robbery that put six schools under hold and secure this afternoon.
Police reported shortly after 3:00 p.m. that they were in the area of Winston Churchill Boulevard and Thomas Street for a bank robbery.
Three suspects are involved and one gun was seen, police say.
The following schools are under hold and secure as a result of this incident:
- ACE Mississauga Daycare
- McKinnon Public School
- St. Bernard of Clairvaux Elementary School
- Stephen Lewis Secondary School
- Applewood Public School
- Ruth Thompson Middle School
The investigation is ongoing.
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets