Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Woman from Mississauga
Police are currently searching for a woman who was last seen early this morning in Mississauga.
Loveneet Kaur Mangat, 26, was lasy seen on Wednesday, October 4, 2017, at approximately 6:00 a.m., at her residence located in the area of Shallford Road and Vernor Drive in Mississauga.
Mangat is described as South Asian, 5'6”, with a slim build and a light complexion, with long black straight hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a dark pink shirt and a black jacket.
Police say Mangat may have travelled by transit to the Niagara Falls area.
Family and police say they are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak affecting staff members at Mississauga Hospital
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Robbers escape by air after stealing gold bars from Canadian mine in Mexico