Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Woman from Mississauga
Police are currently searching for a woman who was last seen early this morning in Mississauga.
Loveneet Kaur Mangat, 26, was lasy seen on Wednesday, October 4, 2017, at approximately 6:00 a.m., at her residence located in the area of Shallford Road and Vernor Drive in Mississauga.
Mangat is described as South Asian, 5'6”, with a slim build and a light complexion, with long black straight hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a dark pink shirt and a black jacket.
Police say Mangat may have travelled by transit to the Niagara Falls area.
Family and police say they are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl last seen driving a car in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules