Police Seek Public Assistance Identifying Robbery Suspect
Police are looking for a robbery suspect who fled after a hold-up on Tuesday.
Peel police say that on Tuesday, November 14, 2017, at around 11 a.m. a female suspect attempted robbery at a bank in the area of Cawthra and Burnhamthorpe.
“The suspect approached a teller and produced a hold-up note indicating she had a gun and demanded money,” police said in a statement. “The suspect did not obtain any money but fled the scene on foot.”
The suspect has been described as an adult female wearing sunglasses, a black and white striped jacket, a black toque, black gloves, with a maroon and cream coloured scarf around her neck, black pants, and black boots.
Anyone who may have been in the area or can identify the suspect should contact police immediately.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow