Police Seek Public Assistance Identifying Robbery Suspect
Police are looking for a robbery suspect who fled after a hold-up on Tuesday.
Peel police say that on Tuesday, November 14, 2017, at around 11 a.m. a female suspect attempted robbery at a bank in the area of Cawthra and Burnhamthorpe.
“The suspect approached a teller and produced a hold-up note indicating she had a gun and demanded money,” police said in a statement. “The suspect did not obtain any money but fled the scene on foot.”
The suspect has been described as an adult female wearing sunglasses, a black and white striped jacket, a black toque, black gloves, with a maroon and cream coloured scarf around her neck, black pants, and black boots.
Anyone who may have been in the area or can identify the suspect should contact police immediately.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Hunting for Robbery Suspect Who Has Hit Brampton and Mississauga
- Police Seeking Mississauga Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police Searching for Attempted Armed Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect in connection to armed robbery and shooting in Mississauga
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in February 2021