Police Seek Missing Male Last Seen Travelling to Japan
Police are seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing 59-year-old male from Mississauga.
Russell Zurachenko was last seen on Sunday, July 30, 2017, in the area of Red Brush Drive and Driftcurrent Drive in Mississauga.
Police say Zurachenko was travelling to Japan on July 30, and was expected to return to Canada on August 11 of this year.
Zurachenko is described as male, white, 5'9", 220 pounds, with a heavy build, brown hair, and a grey mustache and beard. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and blue shorts.
Family and police are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on Zurachenko’s whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Body found after lengthy search and rescue effort in Mississauga
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- IKEA Canada reopens stores in Ontario
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River