Police Seek Missing Male Last Seen Travelling to Japan
Police are seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing 59-year-old male from Mississauga.
Russell Zurachenko was last seen on Sunday, July 30, 2017, in the area of Red Brush Drive and Driftcurrent Drive in Mississauga.
Police say Zurachenko was travelling to Japan on July 30, and was expected to return to Canada on August 11 of this year.
Zurachenko is described as male, white, 5'9", 220 pounds, with a heavy build, brown hair, and a grey mustache and beard. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and blue shorts.
Family and police are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on Zurachenko’s whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga