Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Man From Mississauga
Police have reported a missing man tonight in Mississauga.
Police reported around 10:37 p.m. that Chi Tam Ly, 45, of Mississauga, has been missing since Saturday, July 29, 2017.
Ly was last seen on Saturday in the area of Queensway West and Hurontario Street.
Ly is male, Asian, 5’6”, slim build, and has straight, black hair. He was last seen wearing a green checkered shirt and long dark pants.
Family and police are concerned for Ly’s well-being as he has a medical condition that requires care.
Anyone with information on Ly’s whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- 5 Places Outside of Mississauga to Road Trip To
- Top 5 Fresh Fish Seafood Markets in Mississauga
- “Montreal-Style” Bagels Comes to Mississauga