Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Man From Mississauga
Police have reported a missing man tonight in Mississauga.
Police reported around 10:37 p.m. that Chi Tam Ly, 45, of Mississauga, has been missing since Saturday, July 29, 2017.
Ly was last seen on Saturday in the area of Queensway West and Hurontario Street.
Ly is male, Asian, 5’6”, slim build, and has straight, black hair. He was last seen wearing a green checkered shirt and long dark pants.
Family and police are concerned for Ly’s well-being as he has a medical condition that requires care.
Anyone with information on Ly’s whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Province introducing fixed electricity price to assist residents during COVID-19
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots