Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Man From Mississauga
Police have reported a missing man tonight in Mississauga.
Police reported around 10:37 p.m. that Chi Tam Ly, 45, of Mississauga, has been missing since Saturday, July 29, 2017.
Ly was last seen on Saturday in the area of Queensway West and Hurontario Street.
Ly is male, Asian, 5’6”, slim build, and has straight, black hair. He was last seen wearing a green checkered shirt and long dark pants.
Family and police are concerned for Ly’s well-being as he has a medical condition that requires care.
Anyone with information on Ly’s whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga to ask region to temporarily ban the sale of non-essential goods at big box stores
- Peel Region sets record high for COVID-19 cases today
- Region will not prohibit big box stores from selling non-essential goods in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery in Mississauga