Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation
Peel police are seeking public assistance as it investigates the death of a man in Mississauga last Saturday.
Twenty-seven-year-old Simranjeet Singh Sidhu, of no fixed address, was found without any vital signs at Derry Greenway Park (3125 Derry Rd.) in Mississauga on the morning of June 12. Peel Regional Police say they received a call about a man lying on the ground in the park at 6:10 a.m. that day.
Sidhu frequented the Malton area, police say.
Homicide investigators would like to speak with anyone who had contact with Simranjeet Singh Sidhu or who might have observed him from June 10 to June 12.
Anyone with any information, dashcam or video footage is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Person Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
(Image via Peel Regional Police.)
- Peel police investigating 21st homicide of 2019
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating vehicle connected to homicide in Mississauga
- Police Seek Public Assistance in Investigation After Mississauga Man's Death
- Niagara Regional Police offering $50,000 for double-homicide information
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Hamilton man wins $1 million lotto prize after kids had to double-check it