Police Searching of Missing Child in Mississauga
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing seven-year-old this evening.
Police say Gurjot Bajwa was last seen at 4 p.m. on Sunday May 6, 2018.
Bajwa was last seen in the area of Morning Star Dr. and Goreway Dr. at the Khalsa Day Parade wearing a beige Indian suit (a long shirt and pants) with red sandals and a yellow/orange head covering, with his hair in a bun on top.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Police seeking assistance in locating missing man from Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Public Assistance Locating Missing Senior in Mississauga
- Police seeking the public's help in locating missing 53-year-old Mississauga man
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing 81 Year Old in Mississauga
- Police looking for Oakville man who went missing Friday morning
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga