Police Searching of Missing Child in Mississauga
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing seven-year-old this evening.
Police say Gurjot Bajwa was last seen at 4 p.m. on Sunday May 6, 2018.
Bajwa was last seen in the area of Morning Star Dr. and Goreway Dr. at the Khalsa Day Parade wearing a beige Indian suit (a long shirt and pants) with red sandals and a yellow/orange head covering, with his hair in a bun on top.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
- Police seeking assistance in locating missing man from Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Public Assistance Locating Missing Senior in Mississauga
- Police seeking the public's help in locating missing 53-year-old Mississauga man
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing 81 Year Old in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Man From Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada