Police Searching for Woman with Medical Conditions in Mississauga
Police have requested the public’s help in locating a person in Mississauga.
Zorica Minich was last seen 1:30 p.m. this afternoon (September 6) near the intersection of Hurontario and Dundas.
Minich is described as a white woman, 5'5", 160 lbs, with a medium build and short brown hair. She was wearing glasses, a red shirt with a light pattern, black pants, dark shoes, and using a walker.
Her family is concerned for her well-being due to her pre-existing medical conditions.
Anyone with information on her wherabouts can contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen