Police Searching for Woman with Medical Conditions in Mississauga
Police have requested the public’s help in locating a person in Mississauga.
Zorica Minich was last seen 1:30 p.m. this afternoon (September 6) near the intersection of Hurontario and Dundas.
Minich is described as a white woman, 5'5", 160 lbs, with a medium build and short brown hair. She was wearing glasses, a red shirt with a light pattern, black pants, dark shoes, and using a walker.
Her family is concerned for her well-being due to her pre-existing medical conditions.
Anyone with information on her wherabouts can contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17