Police Searching for Woman with Medical Conditions in Mississauga
Police have requested the public’s help in locating a person in Mississauga.
Zorica Minich was last seen 1:30 p.m. this afternoon (September 6) near the intersection of Hurontario and Dundas.
Minich is described as a white woman, 5'5", 160 lbs, with a medium build and short brown hair. She was wearing glasses, a red shirt with a light pattern, black pants, dark shoes, and using a walker.
Her family is concerned for her well-being due to her pre-existing medical conditions.
Anyone with information on her wherabouts can contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted