Police Searching for Woman Wanted in Connection with Assault on Sex Worker
Police are searching for a Mississauga woman who is wanted in connection with an assault on a woman who was reportedly working as a prostitute.
Peel police recently appealed to the public for help in locating 37-year-old Maria Magdelena Kovacs. According to police, Kovacs is believed to have assaulted a woman she procured for the purposes of prostitution.
The victim was attacked on March 9 in Mississauga and her property was also stolen over the course of the incident.
Kovacs is described as a white female who is 5'2" tall and 145 lbs. She has a medium build, fair skin, straight blonde hair and a French accent. She is also left-handed.
Kovacs has been charged with procuring, forcible confinement, assault with a weapon, uttering a threat to cause death or bodily harm and theft under $5,000.
Anyone with any information on her whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-3311.
- Mississauga Woman Charged with Theft and Assault is Still on the Run
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Brutal Alleged Assault
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- Woman Arrested for Hate-Motivated Assault in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspected Pimp Wanted for Mississauga Assault
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow