Police Searching for Woman Wanted in Connection with Assault on Sex Worker
Police are searching for a Mississauga woman who is wanted in connection with an assault on a woman who was reportedly working as a prostitute.
Peel police recently appealed to the public for help in locating 37-year-old Maria Magdelena Kovacs. According to police, Kovacs is believed to have assaulted a woman she procured for the purposes of prostitution.
The victim was attacked on March 9 in Mississauga and her property was also stolen over the course of the incident.
Kovacs is described as a white female who is 5'2" tall and 145 lbs. She has a medium build, fair skin, straight blonde hair and a French accent. She is also left-handed.
Kovacs has been charged with procuring, forcible confinement, assault with a weapon, uttering a threat to cause death or bodily harm and theft under $5,000.
Anyone with any information on her whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-3311.
- Police Investigating Reports Of A Suspicious Man With A Gun In Mississauga
- Multiple Lanes Blocked on 401 Following Collision in Mississauga
- Road Closures Due To Serious Collision In Mississauga
- Rental Rates are Climbing Higher in Mississauga: Report
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Charged with Theft and Assault is Still on the Run
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Brutal Alleged Assault
- Woman Arrested for Hate-Motivated Assault in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspected Pimp Wanted for Mississauga Assault
- Police Looking For Man Wanted in Connection With Violent Assault and Human Trafficking Offences in Mississauga