Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
Officers are investigating an apparent hit-and-run in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called at 10:09 a.m. for a cyclist struck by a vehicle at Dundas Street East and Shepard Avenue.
The adult male victim sustained sustained minor injuries, police say.
Officers are currently trying to locate the vehicle involved in this collision.
No road closures have been reported in the area.
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck During Collision In Mississauga
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga