Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
Officers are investigating an apparent hit-and-run in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called at 10:09 a.m. for a cyclist struck by a vehicle at Dundas Street East and Shepard Avenue.
The adult male victim sustained sustained minor injuries, police say.
Officers are currently trying to locate the vehicle involved in this collision.
No road closures have been reported in the area.
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck During Collision In Mississauga
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have the vaccine by early June
- Almost 1,000 new cases of COVID in Peel Region today as Brampton and Mississauga push numbers higher