Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
Officers are investigating an apparent hit-and-run in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called at 10:09 a.m. for a cyclist struck by a vehicle at Dundas Street East and Shepard Avenue.
The adult male victim sustained sustained minor injuries, police say.
Officers are currently trying to locate the vehicle involved in this collision.
No road closures have been reported in the area.
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck During Collision In Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated