Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
Officers are investigating an apparent hit-and-run in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called at 10:09 a.m. for a cyclist struck by a vehicle at Dundas Street East and Shepard Avenue.
The adult male victim sustained sustained minor injuries, police say.
Officers are currently trying to locate the vehicle involved in this collision.
No road closures have been reported in the area.
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck During Collision In Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe