Police searching for three suspects in relation to stabbing that occurred in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a stabbing in Mississauga.
At 6:44 p.m. on Wednesday (April 28), Peel Regional Police (PRP) was called to the area of Hull Street and Scarboro Street in relation to a stabbing.
According to PRP, the victim’s injuries do not appear to be life-threatening.
Police are searching for three suspects who fled the scene—there is no description of them available at this time.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Police searching for three suspects in relation to Mississauga stabbing
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga
- Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect connected to stabbing in Mississauga
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- 12 businesses that closed in Mississauga and Brampton due to COVID-19: May 1 to 7