Police Searching for Teenager Last Seen in Mississauga
Police are searching for a teenager in Mississauga.
Khalid Rifai, 14, was last seen in the area of Hurontario and Confederation Parkway.
He is described as a white male, 5’2”, with curly brown hair. He was wearing a red t-shirt and grey pajama pants.
There is concern for his well-being as he has medical issues, police say.
Anyone with information on Rifai’s whereabouts should contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 1133.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Rifai has been located in good health, police say.
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Peel police investigating after religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold