Police Searching for Suspects of Arson in Mississauga
Police are appealing to witnesses in an ongoing arson investigation.
At 2:44 a.m. on Sunday, July 14, officers responded to reports of a vehicle fire in the area of Silverthorne Crescent and Heritage Hills Boulevard, north of McLaughlin at Eglinton Avenue West.
“The fire had fully engulfed a parked vehicle in the driveway and extended to the garage,” police say. “The Mississauga firefighters were able to contain and extinguish the fire.”
There were no injuries.
Surveillance video was obtained showing two suspects, a dark coloured SUV, and possibly a motorcycle fleeing the area.
Both suspects appear to have been wearing black hoodies, dark gloves, black shoes, and motorcycle helmets.
Anyone with information that can assist the investigation is asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Police Looking for Suspects After Man Shot in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Hamilton Police looking to identify arson suspect who set garbage cans on fire in downtown
- Police searching for two suspects in relation to a robbery in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in solving arson investigation in Mississauga
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Canada-U.S. border restrictions extended to July 21
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second