Police Searching for Suspects of Armed Robbery in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating two suspects involved in an armed robbery in Mississauga.
Two men, one carrying a handgun, entered a convenience store the area of River Grove Avenue and Willow Way. They restrained the lone employee in the store and stole a quantity of cash, cigarettes, and lottery scratch tickets before fleeing in a brown four door sedan.
During the robbery, a second victim entered the store and was made to lay face down by the suspects. Fortunately, nobody was injured.
The incident took place Sunday (November 12) at approximately noon.
Both suspects are described as Middle Eastern men, around 20 to 25 years old, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt over the head, grey baseball hat, black mask over the face, and black pants and gloves. The first suspect additionally wore an orange construction vest and carried a black handgun and duffel bag, while the second suspect was wearing white shoes.
Anyone with information regarding this crime is asked to contact police at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Suspect arrested in violent jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Robbery Suspects That Are Armed on the Loose in Mississauga
- Robbery with Gun and Baseball Bat in Mississauga, Suspects Still on the Loose
- Police Hunting Mississauga Armed Robbery Suspects
- Police Seek Public Assistance Identifying Robbery Suspect
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga