Police Searching for Suspects in Connection with Mississauga Murder
Peel police are appealing to the public for assistance in regards to an investigation into the recent murder of a 19-year-old man.
On Thursday April 27 at 3:25 p.m., police responded to a shooting at a business establishment in the Hurontario Street and King Street area.
Before the shooting, the victim became involved in an altercation with the suspects and was shot.
The victim, 19-year-old Brampton man Kamar McIntosh, succumbed to his injuries and the suspects fled the scene.
On Wednesday May 3, 2017 investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau issued a warrant of arrest for Thulani Chizanga and Shamar Lawson Meredith for first degree murder.
Chizanga is a 19 year-old male from Mississauga who is described as black, 5'9," 159 pounds. He’s thin with a dark complexion and black afro-styled hair. He's right handed, has a mole on his lower lip and regularly wears glasses. Police say he has a tattoo on his left forearm of a 5-point Crown, Heart, 'K', and on his right forearm he has 'RIP Bonzo.'
Meredith is an 18 year-old male of no fixed address. He's described as black, 6', 180 pounds with a thin build, dark complexion and black cornrow styled hair. He's right handed and has a mole on his right cheek.
Chizanga and Meredith are considered armed and dangerous. If seen, do not approach, and call police immediately.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Arrest Teen in Connection with Mississauga Shooting Death
- Police Searching for Man Wanted for Murder in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
- Third Suspect Arrested in Connection With Mississauga Shooting
- Police Still Searching for Suspects in Several Peel Homicides
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police searching for 74-year-old man from Mississauga
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga