UPDATED: Police Searching For Suspect Wanted For Multiple Mississauga Robberies
Police have issued an arrest warrant for a suspect wanted in connection with numerous reported robberies in the City of Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Monday, March 12 at approximately 11:30 a.m., a 47 year-old male was exiting his home on Karen Park Crescent when he was struck by the suspect, who reportedly fled the area.
The victim suffered minor injuries.
Approximately 20 minutes later, a 54 year-old male victim was approached by the suspect on Burnhamthorpe Road West. Police allege the suspect took his property and assaulted him before fleeing the area.
The victim also suffered minor injuries.
At approximately 1:15 p.m that same day., a 58 year-old male was onboard a stopped bus in the Confederation Parkway and King Street West area when a male suspect approached him, assaulted him and fled with his property. The victim suffered also minor injuries.
Police have identified the suspect as 34-year-old Oliver Lovingston Williams.
Investigators believe that the accused is actively evading police.
On Wednesday, March 14, a warrant of arrest was issued for the suspect. Police say he is wanted for the offences of assault with a weapon, assault, robbery, and breach of recognizance.
Anyone who sees him is asked to avoid approaching him and to call police.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Suspect Arrested For Multiple Mississauga Robberies
- Police Searching for Suspect of Robbery and Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Brutal Alleged Assault
- Police Identify Suspect Who Allegedly Mowed Down Patrons at Bar in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21