Police Searching for Suspect of Domestic Assault in Mississauga
An arrest warrant has been issued for a man suspected of an assault in Mississauga.
At approximately 2:00 a.m. Sunday morning (April 8), police responded to an assault call at a residence in the area of Northaven Drive and Atwater Avenue, west of Cawthra Road at Lakeshore.
Officers located a 47 year old female victim with injuries. She was taken to a local hospital and has since been released.
Police say the suspect fled the scene before officers arrived.
A warrent of arrest has been issued for Renaldo Francois, 35, from Toronto. He is wanted for aggravated assault and uttering threats to cause death.
Anyone who sees Francois or knows of his location is advised not to approach him, and instead contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Suspect Arrested for Domestic Assault in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspected Pimp Wanted for Mississauga Assault
- Police Identify Man Wanted for Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Brutal Alleged Assault
- Police Hunting for Aggravated Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths