Police searching for suspect in relation to hit-and-run in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:26 p.m. on May 7, PRP was called to the area of Dixie Road and Shawson Drive in relation to a pedestrian that was struck by a vehicle.
The victim is being transported to a trauma centre, and PRP is searching for the driver responsible, who fled the scene before first responders arrived.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact PRP at 905-453-3311.
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for two suspects in relation to a robbery in Mississauga
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to robbery in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga hospitals officially at capacity as COVID-19 surges in the city
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Mississauga to ask region to temporarily ban the sale of non-essential goods at big box stores