Police searching for suspect in relation to hit-and-run in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:26 p.m. on May 7, PRP was called to the area of Dixie Road and Shawson Drive in relation to a pedestrian that was struck by a vehicle.
The victim is being transported to a trauma centre, and PRP is searching for the driver responsible, who fled the scene before first responders arrived.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact PRP at 905-453-3311.
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for two suspects in relation to a robbery in Mississauga
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to robbery in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior