Police Searching for Suspect in Mississauga Stabbing Incident
Peel Regional Police are asking for the public’s help in locating the perpetrator of a stabbing that took place last month in Mississauga.
The incident occurred on October 28 at approximately 10:20 p.m. Police were called to the area of Winston Churchill Boulevard and Aquitaine Avenue, where they found a 49-year-old Mississauga man suffering from multiple stab wounds. He was taken to a Toronto Trauma Centre with life-threatening injuries.
Investigators believe the perpetrator is a man named Zain-Alaban Al-Khaleby, who is currently evading police. An arrest warrant was placed on Al-Khaleby two days after the incident for the offence of aggravated assault.
Be warned, the suspect is considered armed and dangerous. If you are aware of his location, don’t approach him — call police immediately at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
You can also leave information anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
- Houses in Mississauga significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- PHOTOS: Intersection gets a fun makeover in Mississauga