Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a stabbing in Mississauga.
At 9:02 p.m. on Thursday (February 25), PRP was called to the area of Hurontario Street and Dundas Street West in relation to a stabbing.
The victim, an adult man, is being taken to a trauma centre—the severity of his injuries has yet to be determined.
The suspect fled the scene on foot. He’s described as a Black man in his 30’s with a medium build. He was wearing all black clothing at the time of the altercation.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Police searching for three suspects in relation to Mississauga stabbing
- Police searching for three suspects in relation to stabbing that occurred in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect connected to stabbing in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- Suspect flees on foot after stabbing in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer