Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a stabbing in Mississauga.
At 9:02 p.m. on Thursday (February 25), PRP was called to the area of Hurontario Street and Dundas Street West in relation to a stabbing.
The victim, an adult man, is being taken to a trauma centre—the severity of his injuries has yet to be determined.
The suspect fled the scene on foot. He’s described as a Black man in his 30’s with a medium build. He was wearing all black clothing at the time of the altercation.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccinations this week
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen