Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying a suspect involved in a sexual assault incident at a GO Transit station in Mississauga.
Peel police allege that around 1:15 am on Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020, an unknown female was sexually assaulted at the Clarkson GO Station, which is located in the Southdown Road and Bromsgrove Road area.
Police say the attack was captured by surveillance footage.
The footage showed the victim fleeing from the scene after the assault, police say.
Police say the suspect is described as a Black male who is approximately 5'10” and about 180 pounds. Police say the suspect has a black goatee and moustache, as well as a scar on his left eyebrow.
Police say that at the time of the incident, the suspect was wearing an orange and blue Oilers baseball hat, a green and grey camouflage-patterned sweater or jacket, black shorts, and black and white shoes.
Investigators from the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are urging the victim as well as anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information related to the identity of the suspect to contact them.
- Police Trying to Identify Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect after woman sexually assaulted in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Suspect in Mississauga Sex Assault
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga