Police searching for suspect following break-in and sexual assault in Mississauga
Investigators from the Special Victims Unit are seeking the public's assistance following an alleged break and enter and sexual assault in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2019, at approximately 3:45 a.m, a 15-year-old female victim discovered a male in her bedroom exposing himself.
The alleged assault occurred at a residence in the Forest Glen Park area.
Police say the victim screamed and the suspect fled the residence in an unknown direction.
The victim was not physically harmed.
The suspect is described as a white male who is 5'10" to 6' tall. He has a slim build and was last seen wearing a red t-shirt and dark pants. Investigators are asking anyone in the area with video surveillance or anyone who may have seen anyone matching the description to contact police.
Investigators are asking the residents in the area to be vigilant by locking their doors and windows and to report all suspicious activity in the area to police.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the Special Victims Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460.
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Teen arrested in connection with break-in and sexual assault in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Robbery and Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga