Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
Police are searching for a suspect following an alleged bank robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the robbery, which reportedly took place in the Britannia Rd. W. and Douguy Blvd. area, came in shortly before 11:00 a.m.
Police say a weapon was indicated, but not seen.
Cash was taken, police say.
No injuries have been reported.
Police say a lone male suspect left on foot and fled northbound on Douguy Blvd.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined
- Police Searching for Suspect After Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Female Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Police searching for armed suspect after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Suspect flees after bank robbery in Mississauga