Police searching for suspect after woman sexually assaulted in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help following an alleged sexual assault incident in Mississauga.
Peel police allege that on Dec. 17, 2019, at approximately 4:15 p.m., a 20-year-old woman was at a shopping centre in the area of Burnhamthorpe Rd. W. and Hurontario Street when she was approached by an unknown man who proceeded to sexually assault her.
Police say the suspect left the area on foot.
The victim did not sustain any physical injuries as a result of the assault, police say.
The suspect is described as a male who is approximately 50 years of age. He is 5'9" and has brown eyes, short, dark brown, straight hair and a short full brown/grey beard. He was wearing a dark green blazer, blue shirt, blue jeans, glasses and carrying a black shoulder bag.
Anyone who may have more information in relation to this investigation is asked to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Police Trying to Identify Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Suspect in Mississauga Sex Assault
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Robbery and Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at UTM in Mississauga
- Ontario officials report 425 new COVID-19 cases, 31 new cases reported in Mississauga