Police Searching for Suspect After Student Assaulted on University Campus
Police are seeking public assistance identifying a suspect involved in a sexual assault investigation.
Police say that on Wednesday, November 29, 2017, at 9:40 a.m., a female University of Toronto Student was followed and sexually assaulted in a stairwell at the University of Toronto Mississauga campus.
The suspect then fled the area.
He is described as male with a medium complexion, slim build, 5'7" to 5'10", with a dark mustache, wearing a black hooded sweater with the words "Metallica" on the front of the sweater, black pants and dark shoes.
He was also wearing a black backpack with a picture of a diamond on the back.
“Investigators with the Special Victim's Unit believe there may be more victims. Anyone who has had contact with the male is urged to contact police,” say police.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the Special Victim's Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect connected to sexual assault in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Trying to Identify Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Peel Police Looking For Witnesses In Sexual Assault Investigation
- Police Hunt Mississauga Sex Assault Suspect
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada