Police Searching for Suspect After Student Assaulted on University Campus
Police are seeking public assistance identifying a suspect involved in a sexual assault investigation.
Police say that on Wednesday, November 29, 2017, at 9:40 a.m., a female University of Toronto Student was followed and sexually assaulted in a stairwell at the University of Toronto Mississauga campus.
The suspect then fled the area.
He is described as male with a medium complexion, slim build, 5'7" to 5'10", with a dark mustache, wearing a black hooded sweater with the words "Metallica" on the front of the sweater, black pants and dark shoes.
He was also wearing a black backpack with a picture of a diamond on the back.
“Investigators with the Special Victim's Unit believe there may be more victims. Anyone who has had contact with the male is urged to contact police,” say police.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the Special Victim's Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Eastbound Due To Collision