Police Searching for Stabbing Suspect in Mississauga
Peel Police have released a description for the suspect involved in Friday night’s stabbing, with hopes that the public can assist in locating him.
The stabbing was reported around 10:15 p.m. on February 16 in the area of Hurontario and King Street. The victim was taken to a trauma centre in critical condition.
The suspect is Daniel Conomy, 35. He is described as a thin white male, 5’7”, with blond hair. He has several tattoos: One saying “Logan” on the right side of his neck, one saying “Justin M.C” on his right forearm, and one of the CN tower on his left wrist.
Anyone who may have information is asked to contact police at 905-453-3311, ext. 1233, or anonymously contact Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
- Man in critical condition after stabbing in Mississauga
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect connected to stabbing in Mississauga
- Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect in Mississauga Stabbing Incident
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga