Police Searching for Stabbing Suspect in Mississauga
Peel Police have released a description for the suspect involved in Friday night’s stabbing, with hopes that the public can assist in locating him.
The stabbing was reported around 10:15 p.m. on February 16 in the area of Hurontario and King Street. The victim was taken to a trauma centre in critical condition.
The suspect is Daniel Conomy, 35. He is described as a thin white male, 5’7”, with blond hair. He has several tattoos: One saying “Logan” on the right side of his neck, one saying “Justin M.C” on his right forearm, and one of the CN tower on his left wrist.
Anyone who may have information is asked to contact police at 905-453-3311, ext. 1233, or anonymously contact Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
- Man in critical condition after stabbing in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect connected to stabbing in Mississauga
- Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban