Police Searching for Stabbing Suspect in Mississauga
Peel Police have released a description for the suspect involved in Friday night’s stabbing, with hopes that the public can assist in locating him.
The stabbing was reported around 10:15 p.m. on February 16 in the area of Hurontario and King Street. The victim was taken to a trauma centre in critical condition.
The suspect is Daniel Conomy, 35. He is described as a thin white male, 5’7”, with blond hair. He has several tattoos: One saying “Logan” on the right side of his neck, one saying “Justin M.C” on his right forearm, and one of the CN tower on his left wrist.
Anyone who may have information is asked to contact police at 905-453-3311, ext. 1233, or anonymously contact Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect connected to stabbing in Mississauga
- Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect in Mississauga Stabbing Incident
- Peel Police Investigating Stabbing At Mississauga Residence
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26