Police Searching for Stabbing Suspect in Mississauga
Peel Police have released a description for the suspect involved in Friday night’s stabbing, with hopes that the public can assist in locating him.
The stabbing was reported around 10:15 p.m. on February 16 in the area of Hurontario and King Street. The victim was taken to a trauma centre in critical condition.
The suspect is Daniel Conomy, 35. He is described as a thin white male, 5’7”, with blond hair. He has several tattoos: One saying “Logan” on the right side of his neck, one saying “Justin M.C” on his right forearm, and one of the CN tower on his left wrist.
Anyone who may have information is asked to contact police at 905-453-3311, ext. 1233, or anonymously contact Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- Police Searching for Suspect in Mississauga Stabbing Incident
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga