Police Searching for Stabbing Suspect in Mississauga
Peel Police have released a description for the suspect involved in Friday night’s stabbing, with hopes that the public can assist in locating him.
The stabbing was reported around 10:15 p.m. on February 16 in the area of Hurontario and King Street. The victim was taken to a trauma centre in critical condition.
The suspect is Daniel Conomy, 35. He is described as a thin white male, 5’7”, with blond hair. He has several tattoos: One saying “Logan” on the right side of his neck, one saying “Justin M.C” on his right forearm, and one of the CN tower on his left wrist.
Anyone who may have information is asked to contact police at 905-453-3311, ext. 1233, or anonymously contact Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Car drives on sidewalk in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- Police responding to man with gunshot wound in Mississauga
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Man in Critical Condition After Suspected Stabbing in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- Peel Police Investigating Stabbing At Mississauga Residence
- Police Searching for Suspect in Mississauga Stabbing Incident