Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying a sexual assault suspect who allegedly attacked two women in Mississauga.
Peel police report that on Friday, Sept. 8 at approximately 8:30 a.m., a 45-year-old woman was sexually assaulted by the suspect on the roadway in the Wharton Way and Dundas St. E. area.
Police say it is believed that the same suspect sexually assaulted a 22-year-old woman who was standing on the roadway on the same day at approximately 4:10 p.m. in the Dundas St. E. and Universal Drive area.
Police say the suspect is described as a mixed-race male between the ages of 17 and 20. He is 5'8" with a heavy build and black afro-style, curly hair. At the time of the incident he was wearing black pants and a light coloured shirt.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident, or who has camera or video footage of the areas during times indicated or can assist in identifying the suspect, is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect connected to sexual assault in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect after woman sexually assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million