Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying a sexual assault suspect who allegedly attacked two women in Mississauga.
Peel police report that on Friday, Sept. 8 at approximately 8:30 a.m., a 45-year-old woman was sexually assaulted by the suspect on the roadway in the Wharton Way and Dundas St. E. area.
Police say it is believed that the same suspect sexually assaulted a 22-year-old woman who was standing on the roadway on the same day at approximately 4:10 p.m. in the Dundas St. E. and Universal Drive area.
Police say the suspect is described as a mixed-race male between the ages of 17 and 20. He is 5'8" with a heavy build and black afro-style, curly hair. At the time of the incident he was wearing black pants and a light coloured shirt.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident, or who has camera or video footage of the areas during times indicated or can assist in identifying the suspect, is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Part of Pearson Airport Evacuated Due to Fire
- Over 3,000 Homes and Businesses Without Power in Mississauga Following Power Outage
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Suspect in Mississauga Sex Assault
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Robbery and Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Police Trying to Identify Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga