Police Searching for Potentially Armed Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
Police are searching for a robbery suspect who may be armed.
Shortly after 7:15 p.m., Peel police announced that officers were in the 100 City Centre Drive (Square One) area in Mississauga to investigate a robbery incident. It appears a weapon might have been used, but police cannot identify what type at this time.
The suspect is described as a white male in his mid-20s with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a grey beanie and a black jacket.
Police are asking anyone who sees a man who matches that description to avoid approaching him and call police immediately.
- Peel confirms COVID-19 outbreaks at two long-term care homes in Mississauga
- Outbreak at Mississauga long-term care home after staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 248 in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Potentially Armed Suspect Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Attempted Armed Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Armed Suspect After Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Armed Robbery in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga