Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a man who is wanted in connection with a verbal assault incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say 48-year-old John MacDonald, who was known to be living in Milton at one point, is currently wanted for allegedly uttering threats to cause death or bodily harm. He is also wanted in connection with charges related to breaching probation and failing to appear in court.
Police say the alleged incident occurred on Nov. 5, 2005, when the suspect reportedly became involved in a verbal argument over a civil dispute regarding payment.
Police say the suspect is known to work as a concrete contractor and might still be involved in the industry.
The suspect is described as a white male who is 5'10' and 165 pounds. He has a medium build, brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext: 1133.
- WANTED: Police Still Searching for Mississauga Theft Suspect
- Police searching for suspect wanted for assault
- Police Searching For Man Last Seen in Mississauga Wanted For Serious Threats
- Police Looking for Suspect Wanted for Several Offenses
- Police Searching for Woman Wanted in Connection with Assault on Sex Worker
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change