Police Searching for Oakville Brothers Who Went Missing in Mississauga
Two Oakville brothers have gone missing in Mississauga and police are asking anyone with any information about the puzzling case to please come forward.
According to Halton police, brothers Hamza Khan, 22 and Shahruka Khan, 20,were last seen in the area of Tenth Line and Thomas Street at approximately 9:15 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 4.
Hamza Khan, who is of Middle Eastern descent, is described as 6'2" and 140 lbs with a slim build. He has black hair and a goatee and was last seen wearing black square-rimmed glasses, a black hooded winter jacket with fur around the hood, an Adidas athletic top with a logo on the sleeve, dark sweat pants and Nike running shoes.
Shahruka Khan, also of Middle Eastern descent, is described as 5'9" and 165 pounds with a medium build. He has short black hair and a goatee and was last seen wearing a black athletic pullover shirt with a zipper on the right shoulder and dark coloured sweatpants.
The brothers were operating a silver four-door 2011 BMW at the time of their disappearance. Their licence plate is BWCJ 918.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Hamza and Shahruka Khan is asked to contact Halton Regional Police Service Communications Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 5155 or the on duty Two District - Staff Sergeant at 905-825-4747 ext. 2210.
- BREAKING: Car Driven by Missing Oakville Brothers Found in Mississauga Pond
- VIDEO: Police Discover Two Bodies After Recovering Car Driven by Oakville Brothers in Mississauga
- Police Confirm Bodies Found in Mississauga Pond Belong to Oakville Brothers
- Police Searching for Mississauga Teen Last Seen in April
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man in Mississauga