Police Searching for Motorcyclist Who Struck Police Officer in Mississauga
Police are searching for a motorcyclist who reportedly struck a police officer on the 403 in Mississauga.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt recently announced that Port Credit OPP are appealing for witnesses following a hit and run collision.
Police say a motorcyclist was stopped on Nov. 29 at 9:00 p.m. on the eastbound 403, just before the 410. During the stop, the motorist fled, striking an officer in the leg.
Police say the rider was wearing a full face helmet and that his black Yamaha motorcycle had “Niagara Falls” written on the back.
Police are asking anyone with any information to call 905-278-6131.
- Police searching for motorcyclist in connection to hit-and-run in Mississauga
- Police Officer Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Police seeking witnesses after motorcyclist fatally struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized following collision with SUV: Hamilton Police
- Two including police officer injured during crash in Niagara Falls
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Arrest follows armed robbery of retail location in Brampton earlier this month