Police Searching for Motorcyclist Who Struck Police Officer in Mississauga
Police are searching for a motorcyclist who reportedly struck a police officer on the 403 in Mississauga.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt recently announced that Port Credit OPP are appealing for witnesses following a hit and run collision.
Police say a motorcyclist was stopped on Nov. 29 at 9:00 p.m. on the eastbound 403, just before the 410. During the stop, the motorist fled, striking an officer in the leg.
Police say the rider was wearing a full face helmet and that his black Yamaha motorcycle had “Niagara Falls” written on the back.
Police are asking anyone with any information to call 905-278-6131.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Police Officer Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Police Officer Charged in Collision that Killed a Motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Police Identify Man Accused of Hitting and Dragging OPP Officer in Mississauga
- OPP Officer Struck by Vehicle on Hwy 403 in Mississauga