Police searching for motorcyclist in connection to hit-and-run in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is responding to a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:31 p.m. tonight (July 27), PRP was called to the area of Dundas Sreet West and Erindale Station Road in relation to a motorcyclist that struck a pedestrian.
When police arrived, the motorcyclist had fled the scene.
The pedestrian is being transported to a trauma centre.
Road closures are in effect in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Police Searching for Motorcyclist Who Struck Police Officer in Mississauga
- Road closed, motorcyclist taken to trauma centre after crash in Pickering
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre after crash at parking lot in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist hospitalized following collision with SUV: Hamilton Police
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Civic Holiday Monday in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario