Police searching for motorcyclist in connection to hit-and-run in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is responding to a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:31 p.m. tonight (July 27), PRP was called to the area of Dundas Sreet West and Erindale Station Road in relation to a motorcyclist that struck a pedestrian.
When police arrived, the motorcyclist had fled the scene.
The pedestrian is being transported to a trauma centre.
Road closures are in effect in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Police Searching for Motorcyclist Who Struck Police Officer in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga