Police searching for motorcyclist in connection to hit-and-run in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is responding to a collision in Mississauga.
At 9:31 p.m. tonight (July 27), PRP was called to the area of Dundas Sreet West and Erindale Station Road in relation to a motorcyclist that struck a pedestrian.
When police arrived, the motorcyclist had fled the scene.
The pedestrian is being transported to a trauma centre.
Road closures are in effect in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Police Searching for Motorcyclist Who Struck Police Officer in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following crash in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga